Sponsors and Organizers
Ample space, immediately adjacent to the lecture and poster areas will be available for the exhibition of instruments, equipment, leaflets and books. Interested companies are invited to contact the Conference organizers (
Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute, St.Petersburg, Russia
Sponsors and Exhibitors
LLC Systems for microscopy and analysis
Young Scientists Sponsor
Omicron NanoTechnology GmbH
Omicron NanoTechnology is the world’s leading supplier of analytical instrumentation solutions in nanotechnology research and development. We create innovative instrumentation with state-of-the-art performance and uniquely combine tools into sophisticated multi-technique analytical systems. This is our “Multi-technique” philosophy.
A few examples for this philosophy are:
- Atomic Resolution nc_AFM at 5 K with Qplus Sensor Technology à “MULTIPROBE LT“
- 4-Point Transport Measurement on Nanostructures à “UHV NANOPROBE“
- Fast & Reliable High Performance ESCA Analysis à "ESCA+"
- Stand-Alone MBE à From Small Samples up to 4" Wafer
- MBE, PVD, SPM, Sputtering, Annealing, ALD and More à Creating Tomorrow’s Materials Today!
- MBE & SPM à Combined in a Single System
- MBE & SPM & Spectroscopy à MBE meets NanoAnalytics
- 3 nm UHV SEM & 5 nm SAM à "NanoSAM Lab"
- Imaging ESCA with 650 nm Resolution à "NanoESCA"
We support more than 30 different experimental techniques and for each you will find a number of specialists in our company who can support you in project planning, assessment of technique suitability, system design, equipment training, applications support, and system upgrades.
Along with the wide range of standard modular solutions we offer, Omicron also maintains the unique flexibility, expertise and infrastructure to develop completely new concepts to meet nearly every possible special customer requirement. We are a partner for our customers in research and analysis, in every respect a “Scientific Company“ with over twenty years of experience.
Omicron NanoTechnology is part of the UK-based Oxford Instruments Group.
For further details:
Omicron NanoTechnology GmbH
Limburger Str. 75
Tel.: +49(0) 6128 / 987 – 0
Fax: +49(0) 6128 / 987 – 185
INTERTECH Trading Corporation (USA) has been specializing in providing analytical and scientific instrumentation for labs and research centers since 1989. Company supplies the following instrumentation for surface science and nanostructures’ investigations from the leading world producers:
- XPS and Auger surface analysis systems from Thermo Scientific,
- World’s highest resolution atomic force microscopes from Asylum Research,
- Nanomechanical test systems (nanoindenters, nanoscratch-testers) from Hysitron Inc,
- Stylus and optical surface metrology systems from KLA-Tencor Inc.
Company provides turn-key installation of the equipment, application support, after-sales service.
24-h. customer support on hot line 8-800-200-4225
SPECS Surface Nano Analysis GmbH
Russian Foundation for Basic Research